Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning is here to tell you there is a way to reduce your heating costs. Our experienced team of technicians offer boiler tune ups to ensure your boiler is working at its peak efficiency.
Checklist of What to Expect from a Boiler Tune Up
During a boiler tune up you can expect the following to take place by one of our experienced technicians:
• Fully cleaning the dirt and grime that builds up over time off of your boiler.
• Checking the electrical settings, motors and controls to ensure they are working properly and safely.
• Perform a safety inspection on the heat exchanger. If this is at all compromised, it can cause carbon monoxide to leak into your home.
• Test air flow to make the boiler more efficient.
• Check the condensate drain.
• Re-set the system’s settings to ensure the limit control are where they need to be.
Benefits of Boiler Tune Ups
When you are relying on a boiler to keep you warm in sub-zero temps, the last thing you want is the system to fail. Tune ups keep this exact thing from happening. When the skilled technicians at Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning tune up your boiler, it runs more efficiently, and the system will have a much smaller chance of failing you when you need it most.
Boiler Inspection & Tune Up Services in Springfield, Granby, Holyoke, South Hadley, Monson, Chicopee & Agawam Massachusetts
Our friendly staff at Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you prepare your boiler for the winter months so you will be comfortable no matter what the temperature is outside. Call us today!