Scheduling a yearly furnace tune up is one of the leading ways to avoid furnace breakdowns. When the experts at Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning perform a furnace tune up on your furnace, you are extending the life of your furnace as well as avoiding potential breakdowns in the future. We have a team of friendly, experienced staff that will work to ensure your furnace is ready for the winter. Now is the time, before the really cold weather hits, to call us for professional furnace inspection and tune up service to keep it performing optimally and prevent it from failing when you need it most.
Checklist of What to Expect from a Furnace Tune Up
When you choose Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning to perform a tune up on your furnace, you can expect the following results:
• Full Furnace Inspection– You will receive a full visual and point review of the working parts that make up your furnace. One of our experienced technicians will let you know of any parts that are showing signs of wear.
• Lubrication– Lubricating the moving parts of your furnace helps prevent friction as your furnace runs.
• Pilot & Gas Pressure Evaluation– There are times that the pilot light and gas pressure need adjusting in order to run efficiently.
• Filter Replacement– Your furnace filter should be changed every three months while it is running regularly. During a tune up, this filter will be replaced with a new one to allow proper air flow.
• Written Assessment– You will receive a written assessment that lists all the issues present during your tune up and any professional maintenance suggestions that may be needed.
Furnace Inspection, Tune Up Services in Springfield, Granby, Holyoke, South Hadley, Monson, Chicopee & Agawam Massachusetts
By choosing Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning, you can count on being completely satisfied with the service you receive. We look forward to working with you. Contact us for all your air conditioning and heating needs.